After School Hours Opening Time: 3.15pm – 6.15pm
Early Years children are picked up from 3:05pm from their classrooms.
- 3.15pm – Children will need to have their name marked off the role. Children’s bags must be placed on the bag racks.
- 3.15 – 4.00pm – Afternoon tea is served in the kitchen and all food is to be eaten outside. Children must wash their hands.
- 4.00pm – Meeting is held between children and staff. Children are told what areas will be supervised and what activities will be on offer that day.
- 4.00 – 5.30pm – Activities are conducted. A weekly activity program is displayed on the kitchen notice board.
- 5.30 – 6.00pm – Pack up time.
After School Care Daily Routines
3:10pm – OSHC staff go into the Junior Primary classrooms to collect Reception – Year 2 students.
3.15pm – 3:30pm Children will need to have their names signed in. Children’s bags must be placed on the bag racks.
- 3.15pm – 3.50pm – Afternoon tea is served in the kitchen and all food is to be eaten outside. Children must wash their hands.
- 3.50pm – 4.00pm – Children help to tidy up their play areas.
- 4.00pm – 4.15pm – Meeting is held between children and staff. A roll is taken and children are told which areas will be supervised and which activities will be on offer that day.
- 4.15pm – 5.45pm – Children are put into their selected activities and activities are conducted by staff members supervising the activities. Please note, a weekly activity program is displayed on the kitchen notice board.
- 5.45pm – 6.00pm – Pack up time.
- 6.00pm – 6.15pm – Pick up time.
- 6:15pm – OSHC is closed.
Please note, the new closing time is to allow parents to get to the service on time and avoid additional fees. Children become agitated and frustrated if they are not collected when the service is closed so it is important that all children are collected by 6:15pm each night. A late fee of $1.00 per minute will apply to the account of any child not collected after 6:15pm. This is to ensure the welfare of each child is not neglected and that we meet our duty of care as service.